One of the leading Insurance company is recruiting a IT professional candidate who has the digital transformation project management experiences with good understanding and experiences in Financial Technology for the position of Senior Digital Project Manager.
This person is responsible for providing technology leadership for digital initiatives. The job holder will help translate project and product requirements into functional technology implementations, collaborate with the team to set a vision for end-to-end customer experience using the skills and approach of design thinking to execute forward thinking projects and strategically aligned commercially viable products.
This position will play key role to drive digital & technology initiatives by work closely with IT team and across business channels. As a result, the position is expected to demonstrate in depth of technical expertise in new technology evaluation, as well as expected to have expertise in business domain and business process analysis.
- Working as digital technology and innovation lead, providing architecture and technology oversight and guidance
- Establish and execute digital technology and innovation processes and standards
- Develop and execute digital technology tools and platform roadmap
- Execute technology strategy and architecture recommendations for digital projects and products
- Be an advocate and thought leader for technology and innovation for organization
- Oversight for technology projects throughout the lifecycle creation and management of success metrics
- Manage contractor and third-party technology vendor relationships
- Define key metrics, and outcomes for technology that align with business goals
- Manage and mitigate technology related issues that may arise from projects
- Collaborate on the preparation and delivery of project and product proposals
- Participate in new business opportunities as required, develop proposals and scopes of work as required
- Identify innovation opportunities to drive revenue, margin and profit growth
- Create an innovation approach with the appropriate processes, tools and metrics to support new growth opportunities
- Create multi-disciplinary technical innovation and solutions to support growth strategies
- Build strong relationships with technology vendors and develop first-to-market innovation that aligns with department goals and company initiatives
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 3+ years in a IT leadership role in a mature IT organization
- Understanding in the concept of Blockchain Technology is preferable
- Experience in IT e-Commerce and digital innovation experience
- Experience running fast past application development organization
- Experience defining Digital Strategy and Multi-year roadmap
- Experience managing Digital, CRM and e-Commerce partnerships
- Experience with Applications Development and Business Solutions
- Healthcare or Hospitality experience is preferable
- Strong project management skills and execution record
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and able to assume responsibility for specific project deliverables with limited supervision
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as well as in a team environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.