Argyll Scott is working with Thailand's leading insurance company. They are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to take on the management of BI, SQL Server, ETL and Data Warehouse projects. You will be reporting directly to the Project Manager.
What you will do:
- Manage projects including resources planning, deployment of specific methodologies in support of successful delivery of projects.
- Assess impacts from a cost, efficiency, contractual, legal and/or regulatory standpoint.
- Be scrum master on Agile methodology
- Determine requirements, plans projects, establishes priorities and monitors progress.
- Evaluate project status and resource utilization and implements changes to improve the team's effectiveness
- Analyse and provides innovative solutions for opportunities.
- Coordinate with other project managers; people management
- Conduct project post-implementation review
Who you are:
- 3 - 5 years relevant on project management experience
- Excellent knowledgeable in Agile, Traditional SDLC and Incremental SDLC
- Knowledge in technical skills: JAVA, C#.NET, Java Script, SQL Server, Web Services, Data Warehouse, ETL, Business Intelligence (BI)
- Knowledge in Business Process Management Software implementation
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with big data
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.