My Client is a leader in there field within the Oil and Gas sector and are looking for a Financial Analyst.
The primary purpose is to track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts and approved budgets.
* Reconcile inter-company transactions by comparing and correcting data.
* Reconcile companies' monthly TB's
* Preparing and Reporting Consolidated Group Financials; Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow, on monthly basis.
* Preparing and Reporting BU financials on monthly basis
* Consolidating Group Working Capital.
* Preparing monthly finance booklet.
* Preparing monthly finance Presentation.
* Preparing Group Expenses Analysis by company, Business Unit, center of Excellence and Type of Expense on Monthly basis
* Coordinate the inputs and review of key business stakeholders
* Help develop new reports / updates as required by the Strategic Planning, Finance and Performance Management teams
* Assist in quarterly and annual audits including providing support to the business unit finance managers
* Perform other duties as assigned.