We have been engaged by a Global Legal entity to source a Financial Analyst to join their Global Finance team, this role is to work with the senior stakeholders on pricing contracts, bids, and tenders and to assist in the development of budgets and forecasts.
This role will cover developing their business across their EMEA offerings and will sit within the Pricing team in London taking responsibility for providing financial and project management support
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Take responsibility to define project scopes and deliverables working in collaboration with senior management,
- Identify resources needed to achieve project objectives that support business goals
- Work with senior stakeholders on with financial modelling of rate alternatives
- Provide support for financial analysis related to requests for proposals (RFPs), and track engagement budgets.
- In this role, you will model profitability and provide scenario models and analysis to support pricing decisions for the business
- Special projects will include identifying existing and historical firm matters that may provide a baseline for billing attorneys in developing budgets for new matters
- Update research staying abreast of current and new technologies and market trends providing benefit to the firm
Key skills required for this role will be;
- Degree Educated, ideally with an Accounting Qualification ( ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Proven experience in pricing or financial analysis
- Capable of project management and developing methods
- A professional communicator at all levels
- A Results driven and well organised individual
This is an excellent opportunity where you will have exposure to senior stakeholders and be involved with a global company influencing business decisions across the EMEA offerings to assist in growing the business.