A blue-chip manufacturing company is now looking for an experience Senior Financial Analyst for their Thailand entity. In this role, you will lead financial planning & analysis activity as well as a team of analysts to delivery the best result to impact decision making process.
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years of experience in Financial Planing & Analysis, Controlling, Costing role from manufacturing environment
- Big4 Audit experience is preferred but not a strict requirement
- Strong analytical mindset with attention to details and ability to see a big picture and think outside the box
- Good command of English and a Thai native speaker
- Proficiency in using ERP and other data management tools for reporting purpose
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.