- Drive frontend development capabilities, ensuring optimal delivery of eCommerce modules in line with business objectives.
- Manage changes and improvements, monitoring end-to-end project development from design to deployment.
- Provide technically-sound and hands-on approach through coding and cross-functional liaison between technical and business teams
- Drive continuous improvement through fine-tuning, debugging etc.
- Strong technical proficiency in Technology/IT, with at least 4 years of experience in Frontend development in the eCommerce domain
- Ability to manage troubleshooting and coding requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills and communication skills
*Experienced candidates with extensive amount of experience may be considered for more senior positions.
Interested applicants are highly encouraged to apply!
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Ashley Lim May Ping R1106979
Co. Reg. No. 201111031K
Agency Licence No.:16S8105
EA Registration Number: R1106979
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105