A rapidly IT Business Solution Company is looking for Senior FS Data Analytic and Business Intelligence. This role will responsible for managing multiple competing priorities and assignments as well as data analyzing/processing techniques, understand business intelligence tools, and have strong people management skills.
- Create a strategic roadmap for data analytics and business intelligence in Finance and develop an implementation strategy to execute on the plan
- Consult with business partners to identify intelligence gaps and oversee the build out of new data solutions, end user reporting support and self-service analytic solutions
- Works closely with partners to prioritize projects and resources, and distribute projects to analysts and developers
- Develop a strong understanding of the business, strategic direction, organizational structure and overall business goals
- Drive effective teamwork, communication and collaboration to achieve results
- A Bachelors degree in MIS, Statistics, or other computer/quantitative fields a must. Masters degree preferred
- 10+ years of relevant work experience preferably in in the banking, or financial services industry
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams and strong project management skills, including ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and follow through on completion of high-profile projects
- Strong logical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Experienced knowledge of either Data Warehouse, MIS, Big Data or tools such as Teradata, Informatica or Hadoop using complex relational and multi-dimensional data sources
- Excellenct communication skills both Thai and English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.