Senior HR Employee Engagement & Internal Communication
Our client is a leading company with a highly profitable portfolio in online platform business. With an expanding business, there is now a new role for a "Senior HR Employee Engagement & Internal Communication" with the ability understand, initiate and implement and employee engagement activities as well as promote employer branding
Key responsibilities for the position are:
- Design and deliver programs by analysing survey data and best-practice solutions, to support and build employee engagement throughout the company
- Conduct and analyze onboarding and exit surveys to guide employee retention strategies
- Partner with HR teams to design and develop programs to improve employee Health & Well-being
- Provide support and guidance to management and colleagues when working through change initiatives
- Engage with employees by promoting initiatives and successes through company communications
- Further the promotion of the company's image and brand through events and public communications
- Partner with HR teams on employee relations issues to ensure outcomes and processes lead to continual business improvement
- Monitor employee engagement through Employee Surveys and design interventions that support teams across the business to meet engagement targets.
- Introduce and deliver innovative and best practice solutions to continually increase employee engagement, taking into consideration the needs of all parts of the business.
- Work in collaboratively with the HR team to analyze onboarding and exit data, recommending and leading on intervention to address retention issues.
- Working with the HR teams to develop a Health & Well-being Strategy and implement Health & Well-being initiatives.
- Promote the Employer Branding by initiating the new local events.
- Ensure our communications engage our diverse workforce, celebrate success and recognize and thank our colleagues.
- Manage and develop employee relations and playing an active role in consultation and negotiations to achieve business improvement.
- Support Managers and colleagues through change initiatives including new ways of working, to ensure the concerns of colleagues are addressed and they feel fully supported.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources or related field
- At least 4-5 years' direct experiences in Human Resources, Employee Engagement, Organizational Development and Employee Relations is an advantage
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good command of English both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and Photoshop)
- Hands-on and proactive approach with an organized and systematic thought process
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.