Our client is an American based medical device company with a manufacturing plant based in Selangor. They are currently looking for a HR Generalist to handle all HR related issues. They have a workforce of over 300 staff which consist of foreign and local labour.
- To be the first point of contact for all HR related querie
- To provide advice and assistance to managers and staff to ensure compliance to company rules and related legal compliance.
- Source and facilitate recruitment of foreign labour and required by management targets
- Checking application forms and shortlist suitable candidates ensuring recruited staff are suitable and compliant with appropriate regulations / laws.
- Main point of contact for payroll for all employees relating to monthly pay
- Collate and input all relevant Information relating to payroll on a monthly basis (i.e. new starters, leavers, tax forms, contract changes, sickness absence)
- Manage the leave system, including adding new starters and removing leavers
- Handle dismissal s after different disciplinary notices
- Monitor scheduled absence such as leaves or travel
- Investigate and understand causes for staff absence
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator or relevant role
- Bachelors Degree in HR or related fields.
- Understading of local labour laws
- Good command of English
- At least 5 years of HR experince
*location: Cheras,Kajang,Balakong area
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.