Established FMCG MNC seeking for a Senior HR Executive to support Hr Manager on HR Operations and HR projects, shortlisted candidate will have an opportunity to be part of high performance growing team.
- To support training and development yearly planning & day-to day execution of various HR programs.
- To take on a business partner role supporting the field sales operations team covering services such as recruitment, contract management and annual salary reviews
- To support HR Manager on HR projects such as employee engagement survey, recognition programs, employer branding, policies review etc.
- To support process transformation in the HR
- Training Needs Analysis and Training Plan
- Support HR Manager to collate and anaylze training needs, prepare annual training plan, source and liaise with internal and external vendors in delivering a quality training plan which supports business priorities.
- Degree holder in Human Resource or business administration
- More than 3 human resource experience.
- Knowledge in HR related legislations such as Employment Act.
- Good in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility for completing assigned duties on time
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105