A internationally renown retail, hospitality and lifestyle group are hiring a Senior HR Manager / Head of HR to lead their domestic Singapore operations, reporting to the Global HR Director.
- Deploy the appropriate human capital strategies and people programs for a high- growth market.
- Influence stakeholders and drive the operation excellence in the capacity of leadership development, employee relations, talent management, workforce planning and engagement.
- Work closely with the functional heads to build organization and people capabilities, improving workforce profile to increase efficiencies for long term business growth.
- Manage and update recruitment database, post and manage open positions.
- Analyse the local labour market, monitor, and manage organisation structure, workforce headcount and manpower costs to support business objectives.
- Prepare and manage HR budget, working in partnership with Finance on people cost.
- Prepare headcount report to HQ for tracking of employee turnover and absenteeism.
- Manage the Annual Performance Review, Annual Salary Review & Promotion cycles.
- Provide guidance to Managers on managing performance issues at all levels.
- Develop and deploy employee-centricity and team engagement to drive performance.
- Ensure HR activities and advice comply with relevant business policies and ethical standards, legal business obligations and legislations.
- At least 8 years' experience in Human resources management in MNC, retail or in environments with multi brands, and Hospitality background are preferable.
- Degree in HR or equivalent qualification.
- Impeccable communication skills - fluency in English Essential.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin desirable.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105