We have been engaged by GLobal Legal Practice to find an Internal Audit Manager to join their growing Internal Audit function based in London, they are seeking candidates who are keen to develop their career within a collaborative environment and are happy to travel across their global offices.
This role would suit a candidate who enjoys autonomy within a corporate environment and who wants to develop their career within a market leading company.
The key responsibilities for this role will include ;
- Work with the Global Audit Team to plan, deliver and complete their operational and financial assignments.
- Identify the key risks, complete controls testing and suggest suitable recommendations to address potential weaknesses to senior level stakeholders
- Review and Identify potential process updates where applicable
- Complete Financial, Operational and Systems Audits
- Draft reports providing clear and accurate findings for senior management and to discuss with the HOA
Your key skills for this role would include :
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or Equivalent)
- Proven commercial Internal Audit work including post qualification experience
- A confident communicator both written and verbal, able to engage at all levels
- Results driven person,m with integrity and aptitude to work independently.
- Knowledge of Oracle and Solicitors Accounts Rules would be advantageous
- Capacity to undertake foreign travel when assigned, you will be expected to travel up to 30% of your time across the globe.
For more information about this challenging, but growth driven role please get in touch