Our client is one of the region's leading start-up companies and they provide a wide range of technological services and solutions
· Lending legal strategic support to support the business' growth and expansion into new markets
· Support the launch of the business' core services into new markets and reinforce the current services offered in existing markets.
· Support the Group with M&A / Fund raising / Strategic partnerships
· Having the ability to converse in full professional proficiency in Mandarin is a bonus.
· Minimum of 5 years PQE from an International / Singapore law firm (Bonus if the candidate has in-house experience in the TMT space)
· University Degree in Law, Legal Qualification to practice as a lawyer
· Start-up experience and being able to thrive in such an environment is a bonus
· Good senior stakeholder management and working exposure to the region (APAC) is a bonus
· Involvement in bid teams, contract negotiation and post contract delivery highly desirable.
· Strong commercial outlook and great client care skills
· Open to occasional travelling in the region for business
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.