About the company
One of the leading logistic business with operations globally. You would be responsible for the full end to end commercial legal support in the business. This is a great opportunity for a proactive candidate to take more accountability and responsibility to partner with senior stakeholders.
About the Role
Regional role, reporting to the Head of Legal based in Singapore. This is a great opportunity for someone who is proactive, with strong in-house experience. Commercially savvy, business partner, leadership oriented and able to deal with stakeholders.
- Drafting & reviewing a broad range of commercial contracts, including service agreements and procurement agreements.
- Supporting both Lead Counsel, Legal Counsels and Senior Management
- Ensure corporate governance rules and processes are maintained and enforced
- Work closely with the business in understanding the service industry & commercial requirements when considering legal terms & conditions.
- Work closely with the other corporate functions daily or on a project basis as and when required.
- Mentoring and managing the junior legal counsels in the team
- Such other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Common Law qualified lawyer with at least 7 years pqe, with in-house experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Mandarin Language skills will be an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with experience in having negotiated complex transactions.
EA Registration Number: R1656454
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105