About the company
One of the largest international banks, which offers international banking services, working across some of the world's most dynamic markets including Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. You will be supporting the Head of Legal covering ASEAN & South East Asia
- Common law qualified with at least 8 years post qualification experience in technology, data security and privacy matters, in relation to e-channels, e-platforms and e-Commerce services
- Excellent drafting, negotiating, and reviewing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with stakeholders and the ability to work well across other teams
- Willingness to learn, work hard and independently
- Assist in matters of corporate governance and assist in corporate secretarial services.
- Such other duties as assigned from time to time.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1982285