About the company
A leading company in this field, the business connects a global network of customers to deliver a network of technology solutions. They offer software, hardware, online service platforms along with world class customer support, consulting and ongoing implementation services. They service many brands in the marketplace locally, regionally and globally.
About the role
The candidate will be reporting to the APAC Counsel and work on a globally dispersed team within the legal team to support sales and procurement activities in structuring, negotiating, and closing contract across the ASEAN region.
- Provide legal support for the quickly growing businesses
- Negotiate software related contracts, including licensing and maintenance agreements, consulting agreements, re-seller, distributor, cloud etc
- Educate customers about licensing
- Support and coach sales teams on deal structure and contract negotiations
- Be the central point of contact for the rollout of any new and updated agreements, including communicating with external counsel and translators
- Ensure all contractual matters are handled in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner and to ensure that processes and procedures will be developed and applied consistently
- PQE 6-8 years
- Practical experience in software, hardware, or IT services contract negotiations, with a solid knowledge of commercial and contract law
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively and earn trust and confidence with personnel at many different levels
- Ability to work as a team member of the legal department in an accountable manner, demonstrating flexibility and personal accountability
- Passion for technology
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.