An Establish MNC seeking for a C&B Manager with experience in job grading, design C&B framework, workday, hands-on budgetting good understanding of payroll.
- Design total Compensation and benefits processes, policies, programs in alignment with Business and HR strategy
- Implementing strategies around compensation and benefits to ensure competitiveness within the industry
- Responsibility for salary reviews to ensure relevant market bench marking and consistency of application. This will include liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Design and implement job leveling and associated compensation ranges
- Serve as subject matter expert for compensation & benefits
- 6-8 years' experience in human resources focusing on compensation and benefits.
- Strong knowledge of compensation and benefits practices
- Proven successful track record of designing and implementing competitive compensation and benefits in a fast growing and changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and influencing skills Ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influential skills
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105