Title: Senior Manufacturing Engineering Manager - Maintenance & Tool Shop
Manufacturing Engineering - Maintenance - Tool Shop - Based in Rayong - Up to 120K
An international home consumer goods
- Be a lead of Tooling production team reported to Engineering Manager to support production activities, to ensure stable of the production process and to help achieve department goals and/or KPI's matrices.
- Trimming and polishing tools and dies to guaranty trouble free production.
- Supervise workers in related processes such as forming, welding, inspecting, testing and/or assembling.
- Establish engineering, production and quality control standards to meet with quality and customer requirements.
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities that will result in improved labor efficiency, productivity, promote cost reduction and etc.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improving workplace safety and ergonomics as well as process efficiency and product quality.
- Ensure all established safety, quality, delivery and cost commitments are met.
- Provide technical support to the team through the specification, requirement, equipment and/or methods required.
- Perform administrative activities associated with the effective management of the shopfloor, including compiling, storing and retrieving production data for reports.
- Enable and support training initiatives that ensure all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company policies, government regulations, and customer policies/requirements, procedures and regulations.
- Develop training plans for production team.
- Establish a production activity plan and report daily/weekly/monthly basis against the plan.
- Be able to stand by in case of production problems which need to be fixed on urgent basis.
- Work upon supervisor's assignments or any other job duties as assign.
- Bachelor degree in Tool and Die engineering, Production Engineering and/or related field; advanced degree highly desirable.
- More than 6 years of experience in tool room (mold and die making) and/or Die Maintenance environment and supervisor role with responsibility in leading production team with a track record of delivering successful results.
- Experience in conventional machining i.e. surface grinding, lathe, milling and etc.
- Strong in analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize work load to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think strategically and to scope tasks and set goals. Demonstrated experience in strategic planning as well as tactical execution.
- Proven team working and teambuilding skills.
- Good command of English language in reading, written and oral communication are required.
If you are interested, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.