Argyll Scott is working closely with consulting firm who offer wide range of solutions. They are currently looking for PMO who has experienced in Banking businesses experience as a consult. If you are looking to work with one of the most successful company, feel free to apply !
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage project team to execute operations project effectively and efficiently.
- Define scope, budget and schedule for operations project.
- Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions.
- Develop project budget in consideration with cost optimization and reduction goals.
- Track, monitor and control expense based on budgetary guidelines.
Key Requirements :
- Experience dealing projects with Banking is a MUST with proving records
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodology
- Ability to understand application business area and application requirements
- Can define test environment requirement for a range of development platforms
- Strong communication skill, ability to perform formal communication and reporting , and lead meetings with credit ability
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills, good in people management skill and team supervisory
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.