A well-funded start-up, backed by an established organization, one of Asia's fastest-growing Technology company.
About the role:
As a Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for prioritization, implementation, and analysis of customer-facing & partner-supporting features, with an intense focus on driving conversion and customer loyalty. You will work with the designers and developers to constantly find and test improvements with high commercial impact, as well as guide and mentor other Product Managers in the team as required. This is a position where you will be empowered to have a significant responsibility, offering a fantastic opportunity to improve the customer experience
- You will be responsible for the product roadmap that is aligned with business objectives, and translate it into goals for the individual teams.
- Ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time by leading, organizing and requesting constant updates from cross-functional teams.
- Collect, analyze and report on data and make adjustments - to product features & development plans - as needed to facilitate a successful new product rollout.
- Own Communications with the wider team around milestone and release plans along with owning the product backlog
- Research and specify new features and enhancements to existing features. Document the requirements via well defined specifications and review with the team and stakeholders
- Bring together engineers, designers, and departments from around the company to build and release product features & capabilities as per plan
- You will orchestrate and be ultimately responsible for projects and products within your own track, and be able to define and track core KPI(s).
- Champion customer and stakeholder needs throughout project execution, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives
- Act quickly on trends and opportunities by staying up to date on an extremely dynamic and competitive industry
- Collaborate with UX designers for the discovery and design phases of a feature
- Create, monitor, and evaluate the impact of experiments using a combination of analytical tools & research methods
- And when a product ships, popping the cork from the champagne bottle to celebrate!
WHAT EXPERTISE YOU NEED TO HAVE?
- Minimum of 7 years of product management experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Passion for conceiving, creating and designing useful, innovative products
- Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions
- Highly organized and comfortable with making tough prioritization decisions.
- Extremely comfortable with Data and Analysis. Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally
- Experienced with experimentation using for example A/B testing focused on improving conversion and retention.
- Experience working with high-traffic e-commerce platforms - preferably in travel industry
- Applicants with specialist knowledge and experience in UX design, or consumer psychology and research will be highly valued.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your most updated CV for more details.
EA Registration Number: R1989460
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8105