About the Company
As an IoT Project Manager, you will play a vital role in leading and growing the company's IoT technology and the engineering team in order to develop and improve the company software solutions that help the world through the Internet of Things (IoT). Particular focus on the topics of Smart Building, Energy Monitoring, Smart City and Home.
About the Job
- Managing digital workplace application deployments for multiple Real Estate projects. This includes Smart Building, Digital Twin, and IoT solutions.
- Act as project manager, coordinate with the wider, cross-regional, project team (Real Estate, Security, Customer, etc.).
- Gather project requirements and document in a Project Charter.
- Build and submit project budgets, track "actual" costs, and ensure no unforeseen over runs.
- Liaise with internal/partner Engineering teams, to have project specific designs and Bills of Materials (BOMs) created, based on the requirements and needs of the project.
- Manage the ordering including touch screens and IoT devices, required to fulfill project requirements and track until delivered and installed.
- Establish a project communication plan, keeping the project team, stakeholders and management, up to date on each project being worked on. This includes representing IT at regular meetings with the wider project team, and running regular Sync meetings with project team.
- Work with and manage the supplier relationships in the delivery of projects and services.
- Identify technical and security concerns and work with the appropriate groups to mitigate/resolve them.
- Complete Post Project Reviews, for all completed projects, and share lessons learnt, with the wider PM community.
Skills & experiences required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferably in computer science or engineering-related.
- Professional certification in project management will be a plus (e.g. Scrum, PMP)
- Proven working experience in project management and demonstrating good knowledge of the complete project life cycle.
- Experience in similar-relevant industry will be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project
- Outstanding project management capabilities and in-depth knowledge of fundamental PM principles (i.e. estimating and planning, risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, benefits analysis, stakeholder management and communication, resource management) and able to apply them independently in complex situations
- Strong communicator with positive attitude; ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence
- Strong leadership skills; able to build and maintain high-performing teams
- Excellent analytical skills; to be able to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions
- Confident and comfortable with interacting with senior executives without being tempted to dilute unpleasant news or back down from well-reasoned analysis
- Credible and ability to work well with team members of diversified background.
- Pro-active and willing to learn new skills and knowledge
- To be able to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.