Title Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - QS Manager - TOR - Drawing & Contract - Direct & Indirect Cost
A well-known international Construction Company
- price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- measure and value the work done on site
- pay subcontractors
- liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- select and/or source construction materials
- write reports
The ideal candidate will:
Need to have a strong background in Construction and people management ****
- Bachelor or Master degree in Civil engineer / Architecture or related fields.
- Age 35-45 years
- At least 10 years experience in building construction.
- Knowledge in civil works and underground MEP services.
If you are interested, please call 021072572
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.