- Key focus products : Food, Food Ingredients, Nutrition, dietary supplement, consumer goods
- Manage and accomplish all registrations of products and projects required by national authorities.
- Ensure import and export shipment's documents are aligned with Thailand and other countries regulations.
- Improve all license databases are accurate and update regulatory for both hard copy and soft copy of the license.
- Coordinate with every Regulatory agency relating to all RA activities with associations, NGOs, third party manufacturers, standardization bodies, governmental advisors and scientific cooperation partners.
- Provides mentoring, coaching and support on technical programs and projects
- In working within a regional regulatory environment especially Thailand Regulatory System
- At least 8-10 years of experience
- Good experience with SEA region regulation system.
- In analysing data and using analytical method to solve problem
- In managing a team of direct and indirect report
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.