R&D Director (Dairy)
Research and Development - R&D strategy - Milk - Dairy - UHT- HPP- PET - Based in Nakorn Phatom - Attractive salary
Well known beverage company with its own brand and huge OEM manufacturing.
- Hands-on operation and routine maintenance of Pilot Plant process equipment in accordance with SOP's.
- Manage raw material, utility and finished product stocks in line with trial requirements.
- Lead the technical aspects of given projects using the Molson Coors Brilliant Execution Toolkit. Ensure projects are managed and undertaken in the correct way in line with audit requirements.
- Set the R&D strategy which supports the company's overall business
- Monitor the food and consumer packaged
- Analyze market data, competitors, investment in the product development plan
- Minimum 10 years' managerial experience, with at least 5 years' experience as a leader in R&D (F&B is preferred)
- Experience of beverage products in various technologies; UHT, HPP, PET, Canning and Pasteurizing
- Strong business acumen
- Very good command of English
If you are interested, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.