Argyll Scott is working with a client in the health industry who is now looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform.
The successful candidate will be working directly with the internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to design, enhance, and implement the salesforce system.
What you will do:
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Maintain Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues.
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of business users' change requests.
- Manage system changes with minimal interruption to users.
- Coordinate requirements gathering, process design, and system configuration for onboarding new teams to Salesforce.
- Coordinate training and UAT for onboarding new teams to Salesforce.
Who you are:
- Bachelor in IT/Master in Business Administration/ Management
- 3-5 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Experience in Salesforce solution design, implementation, documentation, and training.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects and competing for work demands.
- Ability to see the "big picture" while managing several small projects.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Opportunity to grow with a well-designed team
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.