Argyll Scott is working with a global food product client who is now looking for Senior SAP-FICO to help their business growth
Key Job purpose:
- Lead team of Finance functional consultants by providing strategic direction, sustainable design and integration with various other functional and systems.
- Work with various business users as integration manager and outsourced 3rd party support provider in defining, prioritizing, executing, and resolving application configurations and projects.
- Managing projects, providing user support and training, and keeping the SAP system landscape up and running 24/7.
- Help to optimize the use of all SAP functions implemented in a cost-effective manner, contributing to the overall Company's success.
- Lead Finance functional team on the functional requirements definition, solution design, implementation and maintenance of SAP
- Work with senior leaders to identify and assess long term business needs and strategies, identify opportunities, gaps and interdependencies, and translate business needs into high level requirements as well as assist with business case development.
- Design roadmaps and solutions based on business requirements and company strategy that maximize new and existing systems. Incorporate industry best practices and emerging technology knowledge to ensure continuous improvement.
- Serve as a liaison to other business areas and with Business Systems
- Define standards for data flow and integration across the business area and the enterprise, recognize key process & governance gaps and recommend optimal solutions for data collecting, storing and reporting with current and future applications and tools.
- Manage and prioritize demand for the most critical system functionality and data needs, as well as processes for addressing, prioritizing, and implementing selected solutions.
- Develop processes and frameworks to effectively coordinate with other business area stakeholders and cross-enterprise
- Strategically manage resources across projects and a diverse portfolio of responsibilities as required.
- Adheres to all current rules, regulations, procedures, quality system that are used in the organization and all the rules, regulations, procedures, quality system that the organization will implement to use in the future
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Business or Information systems related discipline is required. Master's Degree is preferred.
- 15 years up of functional and configuration experience in SAP Controlling or Finance and Accounting Modules
- Cross functional experience with SAP FI, CO and TR Module
- Strong working knowledge of SAP ECC master data and transaction data
- Experience in Project Management and supplier management
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.