My client is a global professional services and consulting company who is expanding the team and need someone to help clients improve their IT security and cloud security through advisory and hands on implementation and guidance.
You should be a skilled industry expert and thought leader, driving growth and developing customer solutions.
You will communicate at all levels of management and the ability to understand and model business cases including financial considerations.
I am looking for a hands-on SME with a strong specialisation and experience in Cyber Security and/or Network Security.
- Lead discussions with customers on cyber security and security networking
- Technical engagements, produce design and implementation documentation
- Implement security technologies to achieve the objectives
- Ensure highest standard of technical delivery through cross-communication
- Develop long-term relationships with key accounts
- Ensure continuous improvement of your knowledge
- Be actively involved in contributing to our team community
- 8+ years of designing and implementing firewall solutions
- Designing and implementing networking solutions
- Hands on IT Security experience
- Solid experience in designing and implementing web application firewall solutions
- Cisco routing/switching and firewalls networking and security experience
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent analytical and technical troubleshooting skills / experience
- Moderate travel (~10%) will be required
- Next-Gen Firewalls (e.g. Palo Alto) would be an advantage.
- DataCentre networking infrastructure
- WAF technologies, Identity Management technologies and load balancers
If you'd like to know more then next steps are to apply with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk