The Senior Software Quality Analyst is responsible for assisting the Head of Quality Assurance in managing the Testing & Support team within the Quality Assurance department. This includes organizing, planning, implementing and managing all testing and quality assurance related tasks and activities in ensuring that the quality standards are met in accordance to business requirements, industry/regulatory compliance and standards.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in application and/or quality and change process implementation, facilitation and support.
- Possess experience in working in IT Application development/project
- Ability to lead and manage a small team
- Well versed in Software Quality Assurance, Testing Methodologies and Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledgeable in Test Management and Project Management
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Shubashini Mathyalingam at email@example.com or call directly on +603 2174 9010 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.