A startup technology company that operating the business across Southeast Asia. A young and dynamic environment with a clear goal to make the business successful by making sure customer lives are easier, safe and less time consuming.
We are looking for Senior Strategic Projects Analyst to be responsible for formulating strategy to implement and grow the business through data analytics.
· Monitor/Operate/Report project management activities daily
· Plan/research/develop/execute strategy and Leading product
· Research and analyst business issues while developing mind data and hypotheses to support business decision making
· Engage with company stakeholders to identify opportunities and provide feedback to the team on projects
· Identify both quantitative and qualitative data inputs
The successful applicant will have:
· A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, BBA, Marketing or related field
· 5+ years of working experience in cross-functional implementation and operation, strategic development and project management within Startup/Financial Services/Technology industry
· Solid track record in achieving business results with energic, dynamic and pro-active personality
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.