Argyll Scott works with a leading technology company based in central Bangkok to find a very first member of the IT team in Thailand. The main responsibilities for the role is to support local users and work closely with the regional team.
We are looking for the candidate who has the follows:
· Graduated from IT or related fields
· At least 7 years' experience in IT Infrastructure fields
· Experience in supporting Window Server/ MAC/ Linux operating system
· Experience in supporting network products such as CISCO
· Good understanding in networking concept such as DHCP, DNS, SSL, OSI Model, TCP/IP routing protocol, etc
· PC Support and troubleshooting
· LAN/WAN configuration
· Able to work closely with local users
· Fluent English communication skills
· CCNA, MCSE certificates will be a plus
If you interest in the position, please apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.