Our client is a leading in cosmetic industry. As the business growth in Thailand, there is now an opening opportunity for a dynamic, active, and mature professional role as a "Senior Talent Acquisition" who is able to manage end-to-end recruitment. The main responsibility of the role is to deliver and support front store on recruitment focusing on operation staffs.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process by offering customer service focused experience to both candidates and stakeholders
- Main point of contact for hiring managers for their specific discipline; works closely to understand hiring needs and create a recruiting strategy for each position.
- Identify and build talent pool who aligns with company culture
- Drive rigorous external market mapping process to ensure consistent pipeline of talents.
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or related
* Minimum 2-4 years' experience in full process of recruitment
* Experience in mass recruitment (operation staffs level)
* Good interpersonal skills, fluent in English
* Can prioritize, and solve problems in a fast-paced, complex environment
* Ability to work independently, lead initiatives, and build strong productive partnerships.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.