Fast growing boutique trust company with complex structures and broad range of clients from Europe and Asia.
Excellent working culture with strong management team
- Management of assigned portfolio inclusive of international trust, tailored products and complex structures according to company guidelines and standard practice
- Manage account opening, update of portfolio mandate; liaise with wealth planners on ensuring proper documentation and service quality
- Maintain close contact with client, advisors and related third parties (lawyers, tax consultants etc.)
- Process of new client onboarding; review client onboarding/kyc/due diligence documents, liaise with client advisors on documentation establishments; work closely with compliance team to ensure documentation requirements are in place
- Update changes in trust deed, information memorandum and client restructuring matters.
- Compliance control - annual periodic review and ensure all CDD are kept up to date for file records.
- Recognized Law Degree; STEP qualified preferred
- Good understanding of Trust & Fiduciary structures and legal/compliance requirements
- Minimum 6-8 years of working experience in a Trustee organization (bank or independent)
- Experience dealing with high networth individuals
- Good communication skills, able to liaise with clients from North & South East Asia; team player
Please send in your updated resume to email@example.com
All shortlisted candidates will be notified
*For confidential discussion on active opportunities in the Market within compliance function or find out more about this role - please reach out directly to Janice at 6597 5174
EA Registration Number: R1871479
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105