About Our Client
Our Client is a leading application company in Thailand. This is one of the most exciting opportunity to work with the leading company in the industry.
We are currently looking for a "Search Engine Optimization Manager" to be part of their team, responsible to manage digital activities related to SEO
As the "SEO Manager", you are accountable for the following activities:
- Lead the development and execution of effective and successful SEO strategies in respective market for all products
- Identify, develop and responsible of key SEO KPIs; Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other relevant KPIs
- Create continuous process flow improvement to perform regular keyword research to be implemented by team members
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collaborate closely with SEO Marketing CoE team to align overall Traveloka strategies and goals, implementation/experimentation of new available tools, methodology and/or channels.
- Work closely with PMMs and Product team to translate high level marketing and business objectives to reach growth KPIs
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes/improvements
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Responsible for optimal investment allocation and utilization across
- Manage team of SEO Specialists with accountability of team development, coaching, training as well as hiring of team
- Manage daily execution of SEO channel and ensure operational excellence through continuous improvement in day-to-day campaign operations.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ year experience as SEO Manager or similar role with proven successful track record
- Expertise with experience in A/B and other testing methods
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- Possess a growth mindset, strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Proficiency in Excel or similar data processing tool
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in an international team environment
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture or call to get more information; Moo, 02 107 2703 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.