Argyll Scott is working with client in Global Technology Company to find potential candidate for Help Desk Management or IT Services Operation. If you have hands-on experience in 24*7 Service Desk Operation Management and keen to set up strategy/ Procedure to support 24*7 Help Desk Operation. This position is for you!
- Develop and implement strategies for continuous improvement of service desk experience for Customers
- Accounting and budgeting for service desk operation
- Manages and Motivates a highly diversified and inclusive team who receive assigned incident tickets, phone calls, emails and other communications from customers requesting technical support for related desktop, laptop, peripherals and IT related issues
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of the service desk, setting specific customer service standards
- Creates and manages reports to upper-level management about all aspects of IT technical management
- 5-7 years' experience in the Service Desk Management Field.
- Understanding of IT support and maintenance life cycle (incident, problem, changes, etc.)
- Understand complex technical tasks, and propose solutions to challenges
- Good ITIL knowledge is a must
- PMP/ Prince 2 is a plus
- Experience in large scale of team management/ fast paced environment, and cross functional.
- Past experience in 24*7 Service Desk Management is HIGHLY advantage.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.