Argyll Scott is working with Enterprise scale of E-commerce company to find candidates who have strong experience in System Technology, Cloud Technology and hands-on configuration, Implementation. In addition, if you have good knowledge of programming, this challenge is yours!.
- Eliminate manual and repetitive operations tasks by exploiting open source tools, contributing to open source projects and building new tools when required.
- Leverage products and services before and after production releases
- Identify and fix problems that impact service availability in deploying, configuring, monitoring, recovering, and scaling;
- Monitor and support our products and services, taking recovery actions prior to and after disruptions
- Engage with development team and DevOps team to maintain the standard level of service.
- Extensive experience in Systems configuration on both Windows or Linux.
- Writing code to drive system engineering activity such as system testing, load generation, instrumentation, log analysis, performance monitoring, error simulation and deep discovery of system properties.
- Network flow analysis and troubleshooting.
- Design and tuning storage systems for reliability and performance.
- System and software configuration management using tools.
- Cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure using API or configuration tools.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.