Argyll Scott is looking for a Software Development Manager to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are a well known IT company looking for who is currently having many interesting new digital projects for new generation Developer to work on.
They are now looking for a strong Software Development Manager who is energetic, passionate, and love technology to join their dynamic and professional team in Bangkok.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop, manage and prepare best software development team.
- Guide, coach and mentor software development engineers.
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software.
- Prepare life cycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management.
- Supervise architecture plus lead efforts to develop technical roadmap of all projects.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software.
- Perform closely with Engineers, Developers and Product Management throughout organization to influence product development assisting or improving products.
- Develop relations with existing and prospective internal customers to interpret all individual requirements.
- Learn and display as how products would add value to respective business.
- Ensure top quality design reviews attaining business goals.
- Supervise resource allocation to assure attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team and with customers.
- Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- 5+ years in technical leadership or team leading.
- Have already designed or refactored complex architectures involving several teams.
- Hands-on and have a good technical understanding of what your team is doing, and can review and provide comments on the architecture, design, coding style, best practices.
- Automation, Unit Tests, Integration tests, agile practices.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.