Argyll Scott is looking for a Front End Lead to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are a well known IT company looking for who is currently having many interesting new digital projects for new generation Developer to work on.
They are now looking for a strong Front End Lead who is energetic, passionate, and love technology to join their dynamic and professional team in Bangkok.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop, manage and prepare best software development team.
- Guide, coach and mentor software development engineers.
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software.
- Prepare life cycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management.
- Supervise architecture plus lead efforts to develop technical roadmap of all projects.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software.
- Perform closely with Engineers, Developers and Product Management throughout organization to influence product development assisting or improving products.
- Develop relations with existing and prospective internal customers to interpret all individual requirements.
- Learn and display as how products would add value to respective business.
- Ensure top quality design reviews attaining business goals.
- Supervise resource allocation to assure attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team and with customers.
- Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in software development
- Experienced in Front-end and web technologies
- Experienced in multi-tiers web architecture
- Familiar with Node.JS, Web Server technologies
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experienced with browser tuning and optimization techniques/tools
- Familiar with web standards and protocols such as HTTP and socket APIs in general
- Experienced in SVN or GIT.
- Experienced in Continuous Development
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.