Argyll Scott is looking for a Software Development Manager to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are the technology solution and service providers who is currently having many interesting new digital, e-commerce, and Banking projects for new generation Developer to work on.
They are now looking for a strong Software Development Manager who is energetic, passionate, and love technology to join their dynamic and professional team in Bangkok.
- Work with vendors, architects and other developers to translate business requirements into solution designs that best achieve the target capabilities and leverage the platform effectively
- Provide detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to implement capabilities based on business requirements and solution design
- Supply expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common design patterns, governor limit management techniques, bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integrations with Salesforce
- Plan, design, develop, test and deploy solutions within an agile SDLC framework that delivers high-quality code on a frequent basis
- Produce class diagrams, component diagrams, sequence diagrams and similar documentation
- Create and manage automated unit tests of Salesforce platform code developed by the team
- Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and best practices are maintained
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- At least 5+ year's global and/or commercial software development experience.
- At least 3 years experienced in leading IT development team
- Ability to engage with technical domains, including to familiarity with .NET Framework application, HTML5, CSS, Angular JS, React JS, and a track record working with people who implement these solutions.
- Experience working with Spring Framework
- Understanding and demonstrated knowledge of micro services architecture and best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of REST and JSON technologies
- Experience with Databases, SQL Server, Oracle, NO SQL and demonstrated experience with Data architecture design principles
- Experience with load balancing and clustering technology. Experience with Salesforces is a plus.
- Experience in an Insurance/ Bank or online payment products, systems and/or solutions
- People orientated and natural team-leader and self-direction are essential
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.