My client is base in the Manufacturing industry, seeking for Software QA Testing Engineer to join their digital team - develop test plans, frameworks, monitor bugs and implement fixes.
- Design, develop, implement and execute plans, scenarios, scripts, procedures, mix of both automation and manual testing
- Responsible for end-to-end ownership of the testing processes and frameworks for multiple related application platforms like Web, Mobile, APIs, etc
- Create and manage bug reports and communicate with the team
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet the day to day need
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments
- More than 3 years of experience in Software QA Testing of software applications
- Deep understanding of concepts relating to Manual vs Automation testing
- Good understanding of QA practices: black box, white box testing; risk based testing, regression and exploratory testing.
- Experience of working with C# and Python programming languages
- Familiar with testing tools such as JIRA, Azure, etc
- Comfortable working in the West area