The Solution Architect is responsible in developing integrated solutions that manifest with the business value.
You need to have balanced mix of technical and business skills to work with the business stakeholders for strategic direction.
Besides that, you are ultimately responsible for the vision that underlies the solution and the execution of that vision into the solution.
You are expected to liaise the relevant team to deliver transformation roadmaps, optimization and standardized strategies
Lastly, you are require to review technical documentation and design
- At least 5 years of consulting experience, include direct involvement with management-level issues and within IT services designing and deploying large scale architecture
- Design and deploy a broad spectrum of Enterprise Architecture competencies
- Solid understanding of integration concepts such as EAI and service orientated architecture
- Solid background in Java Development
- Understand and have exposure with industrial-strength application architecture e.g. Client/Server; J2EE, .NET, SAP; SAP; Peoplesoft; Oracle Application Object Library architecture; Siebel web services and etc
- Keen understanding in data/information storage/retrieval scheme like XML - XSLT/XSL; relational; etc data integration concepts like IBM MQ and Message Broker; J2EE JMS; Java RMI, Managed File Transfer, etc
- Have keen understanding in N-tiered architecture and application design patterns
- Passionate in acquiring new technologies
Interested, kindly share your CV to email@example.com. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.