My client is a large well-known retail company who are expanding their team and investing in technology. You will report into the program lead and work with a small team of 4 to enhance and build out new business initiatives.
Day to Day Duties
- You will ensure that the CRM systems are properly designed and follow good architecture principles, integration and documentation.
- Deliver new capabilities and enhancements for existing systems but also for the future systems to be built.
- Liaise with internal teams and external vendors to align various aspects of architecture models and define tech standards, and to ensure they are region wide
- Ensure good technical documentation, integration standards and methods are used
- Identify areas to be improved and suggest remedies
- Solution/Vendor Selection and Implementation
- Solution Strategy and roadmapping
- 10+ years experience in CRM system architecture, integration design and delivery (APAC Preference)
- In-house and consultancy experience is a plus
- Salesforce tech experience very helpful
- Solid CRM system design and implementation experience
- Strong solution architecture track record
- End-to-end project life cycle management with local/regional/global stakeholders
- Retail customer journey, with offline and online touch-points and customer and retail data in B2C retail business context
- Fluent in English; Cantonese and Mandarin a plus
- Salesforce certification a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Tech related field
For next steps, please apply with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion.