Our client is one of Thailand's leading power and automation technologies provider who delivers products, systems, service and software solutions across utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers. They are recruiting for a Solution Architect to work as a part of the sales team to deliver the Enterprise software to the client across APAC.
The shortlisted candidate must have a good knowledge and understanding in Enterprise software and have excellent communication is both functional and technical in English.
- Assist the regional sales team with presales support in new business and customer growth strategies which are directly related to revenue generation
- Work closely with the regional sales force in opportunity identification and qualification
- Participate in the development of sales strategies for new business and customer growth and assist to implement these as successful sales campaigns
- Utilize analytical and diagnostic skills to match user requirements and ABB solutions
- Present ABB's solution, across the ABB's Industry Verticals and across all levels of the prospect organization
- Undertake prospect 'Discovery' including research, calls, and face to face workshops, to uncover key business drivers and customer buying criteria
- Maintain knowledge of ABB solutions, and an in-depth knowledge of Works management solutions.
- Lead a sales opportunity, from an SC perspective, participate in 'Discovery' and communicate and coordinate with other BSC's and ABB stakeholders to complete tenders and demonstrations
- Mentor/Educate Professional Services Consultants and partners in order to impart industry and product positioning, to enhance their skills for pre-sales assistance
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in presales and technical consultant for complex product especially SAP.
- Expert IT proficiency in MS Office products and sound knowledge of enterprise application/infrastructure principles, such as data management, security, integration, warehousing
- In-depth knowledge of functionality in Workforce management systems and process, ideally in the Energy industry
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and team-building skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills to support the customers' business
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Thai
What's on the Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career path in Pre-Sales
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.