Our client, a leading luxury retail company, is looking for a Solutions Architect to join them.
- Develop and drive solutions to business problems, leveraging on thorough understanding of business processes and objectives
- Create technical roadmap of MDM / PIM applications, ensuring alignment with the company's technological architecture
- Support improvement and enhancement initiatives to ensure updated practices in MDM in the industry
- Work with internal and external stakeholders at a cross functional level to drive projects, providing leadership in Master Data governance and continued alignment
- Ensure smooth end-to-end delivery of MDM programs from planning, initialization, implementation to handover to operations.
- Degree / Masters in Computer Science / IT with at least 5 years of relevant technical experience in MDM or PIM
- End-to-end project delivery experience in MDM / PIM implementation
- Strong knowledge in technology architecture standard in MDM/PIM Domains
- Strong influencing skills and ability to multitask
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com .
Ashley Lim May Ping
EA Registration Number: R1106979
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105