- Plans effectively around project delivery constraints and optimise the plan to maximise benefits and minimise risk
- Ensure the base-lined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are managed as outlined in the frameworks
- Oversee the tracking of projects, risks, issues, and dependencies
- Assess the impact on the benefit realisation for the projects and take action to minimise impact, actively challenging and removing obstacles
- Influence and collaborate with stakeholder and delivery partners to drive the right project outcomes
- Working experience for 4 years in at least
- Proven experience in Project or Programme Management operating in a global environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practice within Project Management and Business Analysis standards, tooling and process.
- Knowledge of the Global Markets business lines, programmes and external environments
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.