- Support and assist the APAC EWRA Execution Lead and the HK EWRA Country Champion in the regional oversight and quality delivery of the annual EWRA programme.
- Perform oversight to ensure the EWRA is applied consistently across all countries / entities / Assessment Units in Asia-Pacific in terms of questionnaire responses, methodology, data collection, data analysis and report writing.
- Track progress of overall EWRA progress including program updates, guidance, trainings, and questionnaires completion
- Seasoned professional with experience in risk compliance roles, ideally with project management experience
- Extensive knowledge of AML, Sanctions, Anti-bribery and corruption regulations and guidance, specifically at regional level
- Significant experience in the financial services industry.
- Ability to lead change, contributing to joining up with the other teams in risk and business globally
- Experience and understanding of dealing with regulatory matters
Senior Risk Assessment & Ops Analytics Programme Manager (Financial Crime) - 90K HKD P/M - 6M contract
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.