Our client is a Multinational Technology Company based in Kuala Lumpur that operates globally
- You are required to prepare statutory reports accordance with local recognsied accounting standard.
- You willl involve in coordination of year end audits planning and preparation
- You will manage audit queries and examine the management accounts before the audit process
- Liaise with company secretarial on the audit filling and compilation of related documents and secretarial matters.
- You need to review, exermine, and rpreapre reconcilaistion of indirect tax related matters
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of similar experience as an Accountant.
- Minimum 3 years audit experience is preferred
- Familiar with IFRS standard is preferred
- Have knowledge in current development in taxes
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.