Our client, one of the key players in the TMT industry, is currently looking for a Strategy Analyst to join their team. This is a chance for a career driven individual to join an environment that is very stakeholder facing and is a great opportunity to develop skills in this area.
- Handle strategic performance evaluation for certain Business Units (gap analysis, KPI setting & monitoring etc)
- Consistently conduct market research on the TMT industry, collating findings and coming up with recommendations for internal and external corporate presentations
- Partner with different departments and external stakeholders to assist in the implementation of any strategic initiatives
- Manage and maintain database, and work closely with external consultants and vendors to ensure full knowledge support
- Ad hoc support on any projects or operations
- Bachelor degree in related discipline, minimum 2 years' experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a maturity and confidence to work with senior management and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English, fluent in Mandarin
What's on offer
- Steady career progression
- Supportive work environment
- Competitive package (HKD40-50k)
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.