An exciting new position has opened up with one of our Hong Kong conglomerate clients under their Corporate Development team. They are looking for a young and energetic individual to join their team and use new technologies to help build on their innovation capabilities. This incumbent will need to be passionate and curious about emerging trends in the digital and social space, and contribute insight and ideas on how to solve business problems in new and fresh ways.
- Support the implementation and roll out of modern and innovative solutions across the organization
- Develop thorough understanding of the current business needs for internal stakeholders/external customers through quantitative and qualitative studies
- Conduct thorough market research on business, technologies, and industry trends
- Assist in the end-to-end of the implementation of new technologies, working with the relevant departments where necessary
- Develop and source long-term partnerships with external vendors
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology, or related fields. Engineering related degree highly advantageous
- Recent MBA graduates will also be considered
- 4 - 6 years of working experience in an innovation/technology environment with change management or project management skills
- Out of the box, critical thinker
- Very strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to collaborate and build effective and sustainable relationships with stakeholders (internal and external)
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (written and spoken) essential. Knowledge of Cantonese is advantageous
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.