Our Client is a Leading Ingredients Solutions MNC and currently they are seeking for a Strategy Manager to join their exciting team.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the annual strategic planning process and M&A activities in Asia Pacific as well as for leading the development of detailed strategic plans and operating agendas for specific sub-regions or countries with Asia Pacific.
- Working closely with the regional business/functional leaders and the corporate strategic planning group to analyze the existing business and the external business environment to identify areas of opportunity, develop medium and long term strategic plans that enable achievement of robust economic profit and growth targets and develop operating agendas to ensure effective execution of these strategies.
- Leading M&A activities from target identification to successful deal closing.
Ideally you should possess:
- Bachelor's degree and MBA from a recognized university
- At least 10 years' experience with M&A/investment banking/management consulting, and/or industrial companies focusing on value-added products and services.
- Strategic mindset with excellent analytical skills, solid financial acumen and modeling skills.
- Excellent communication, influencing, and presentation skills.
- Prior successful experience in business management, including strategic planning, business analysis and market /data research and financial modeling is preferred. Prior customer-facing experience is also highly valued.
- Experience in M&A activities and negotiating agreements and partnerships
- Experience working in Asia Pacific and successful track record in dealing effectively within multicultural environments.
- Proficient with information systems such as Microsoft Office. Prior experience with SAP, Sales Force.Com and R&D Project management is a plus.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.