Supplier Quality Manager
Salary: 80 - 130 KB per Month
Applicant need to have;
- Experience in managing quality with OEM for Food/FMCG product
- Good communication in English both writing and speaking
- Good skillset in stakeholder management
Our client is big international company in the world for Food/FMCG industry
They have been operated the business for more than 45 years. Currently, they are looking for an experienced quality people to lead the quality team to ensure good product from OEM.
In this role, you will be responsible for all of quality activities with OEM. Also, you will be required to:
- Take responsibility to ensure the product meeting company requirement before releasing batch from OEM
- Handle on customer complaints and implement CAPA in order to make sure the products are met the requirements
- Ensure that the QMS requirements are followed and standard work is implemented and maintained in co-packer factory.
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong exposure to total quality management in Food/FMCG Product. And, you need to have a bachelor's degree level or higher. Also, it is highly desirable that you have:
Quality Control/ Quality Assurance experience more than 5 years' experience
- Knowledge in Quality standard GMP and other manufacturing standard
- Strong experience in stakeholder management
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.