Supply Chain Director
Our partner is global leading company. They has been established and operated over 50 years. The products has been launching over 7 continents. We are ideally looking for someone who are very senior in supply chain functions to ensure the smoothness of supply chain process for Thailand and emerging markets.
This role is responsible for leading and developing supply chain activities and strategy. In this role, you will:
- Drive accuracy for supply chain planning and define risks for inventory planning
- Effectively lead and manage third party for warehousing and logistic activities
- Lead and manage projects in term of set up and improve new process for improving supply chain operations to be more efficient and accurate
- Supervise customer service team to have efficient order fulfillment process and manage complaints
- Provide strategic functional leadership and coaching supply chain team
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in supply chain planning and operations. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Supply Chain Management or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In operating Inventory Control Systems and Software
- In operating order fulfillment and complaint handling
- In managing warehouse and logistic activity
- In managing a team of direct, indirect report, and third party
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.